Prints for Pride Gallery Canvas Wall Art
Prints for Pride Gallery Canvas Wall Art
Prints for Pride...Make a statement and claim you're space with this beautiful gallery canvas art.
Give your gallery wrap canvas added movement and life with our stylish floating frames. Floating frames recreate the ambiance of an art gallery in any room of your home.
Our handmade canvas gallery prints are manufactured in-house and crafted using state-of-the-art technology. We source the wood for our frames from eco-friendly pine forests to ensure sustainability. We use choice, poly-cotton canvas, which means we can print a sharp image that will continue to look vibrant for years to come. Our state-of-the-art technology uses latex inks with UV protection which do not fade, bleed, or degenerate into dull tones. Lastly, all of our canvases have a solid backing to ensure they never sag and will last a lifetime.
Unlike other canvas print providers online, who offer machine-led canvas stretching, we believe that doing things the old-school way makes for a better product. We hand-stretch canvas across all our frames to give you the best quality display for your photos.
At By Design Studios, our stretcher bars are made from kiln-dried pine wood sourced from sustainable wood forests. It is a strong wood that can hold any size of canvas material firmly on it. The edges are rounded, perfect for the canvas to engulf the wooden frame in a pleasing way.
We use a poly-cotton canvas material for printing your photos on canvas because it is more textured than the standard paper used for photo printing. This material is particularly suited for art reproductions or as a way to make your photos look museum-quality.
Many companies claim to use 100% cotton canvas material, which we think is not the right material to last for a long time. Here’s why:
- Cotton is termed as a breathable material, which means it is prone to ripping and getting worn quickly. Durability is not cotton’s biggest strength, whereas polyester’s elastic traits make it more durable as a canvas material.
- Because 100% polyester can get sticky with any kind of perspiration brought on it, using just polyester canvas would make the photos look like they are printed on plastic.
- To get the best of both worlds, we combine polyester and cotton to make the canvas wrinkle-free, lightweight, and low-maintenance.
How long will it take to ship out my order?
– All items are subject to a handling period before they are dispatched.
– 99% of orders leave the warehouse within 2-5 business days of payment.
– For orders in the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom, after processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take from 3-7 business days to arrive at their destination.
– For orders in Mexico, Spain, Germany, France, Portugal, Austria, Belgium, Italy and Netherlands , after processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take from 5-7 business days to arrive at their destination.
– We will notify you by email when your items have been shipped.
For orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other countries, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
Delays may occur due to Holidays and/or any unforeseen events such as flood or typhoon. Please do note as well that custom inspections can be a factor during shipment.
Where are the products being made and shipped from?
Our products are 100% printed and shipped from the US.
When will I receive tracking information on my orders?
Tracking numbers will be automatically sent to you via the email provided in our system when your items have been shipped.
Why isn’t the tracking data showing on my tracking number?
Tracking numbers may take up to 7-10 days after an order has been processed for tracking data to show.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you’ve specified combined shipping.
Please keep this in mind when receiving deliveries.
We are 100% committed to our customers and want you to have the best experience with your purchase! Due to the diversity and size of our offering, we do not pre-print or inventory any stock, so every piece is printed-on-demand and made custom to order. This process begins immediately after you have placed your order. Since we do not warehouse or hold inventory, we are unable to accept returns and swap out one piece of art for another, so we cannot provide refunds, credits, or replacements except in the event of damage prior to the product arriving to our valued customers. In the event that a piece arrives damaged, we ask that a photo of the damaged unit is sent to our Customer Care team, and will produce and send a replacement at no charge.
Free Shipping on all orders over $100